A Hillsboro man is facing drug charges after police said they found methamphetamine and crack cocaine in his car.
Police pulled over Thomas Ricks, 62, after they said he turned without signaling in the area of West Moulton Street and 8th Avenue SW on Sunday.
Police said they saw drug paraphernalia in his car when they walked up to speak to Ricks.
He was detained and officers said they found crack and meth inside the vehicle.
Ricks was charged with meth possession, crack cocaine possession, drug paraphernalia possession and failure to signal.
He was jailed on $2,600 bond.
- Traffic stop leads to arrest for meth, crack cocaine
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Jackson Co.
- Large amount of meth found during traffic stop
- Man arrested after traffic stop in Decatur
- Man arrested after a traffic stop
- PHOTOS: Madison County deputies seize large amount of meth, firearms in traffic stop
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- 5 arrested in Jackson County meth bust
- Motorcycle wreck leads to Hartselle meth bust, police say
- Decatur man charged with trafficking cocaine