Three men are in the Morgan County Jail on several drug charges following a welfare check.
Decatur Police say they responded to the call on Friday, August 17th. Upon arriving to the home on Enolam Boulevard, officers made contact with Dustin Humphries and watched another man run out of the back door of the home.
Police also say they watched a third man run down a hallway inside the home. During a safety check of the home, police saw drug paraphernalia and a white, crystal substance which tested positive for methamphetamine.
According to police, a total of 6.34 grams of meth was found at the home along with several drug paraphernalia items.
All three were arrested and booked into the Morgan County jail.
Heath Smith was booked into the jail on two counts of possession of a controlled substance and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia on a $2,300 bond.
Obie Smith was booked into the Morgan County Jail on one count of possession of a controlled substance and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Dustin Humphries was booked into the Morgan County Jail on one county of possession of drug paraphernalia on a $300 bond.
- Three men arrested on drug charges in Decatur
- Decatur woman arrested on drug, shoplifting charges
- Two men arrested on counterfeiting charges in Decatur
- Three arrested on drug and gun charges in Decatur
- Three men arrested on drug, theft charges in Athens
- Decatur doctor arrested on harassment charges
- Two arrested on drug charges
- Two men arrested for possession of synthetic marijuana in Decatur
- Decatur woman charged with using drugs while pregnant
- Decatur woman facing forgery charges