Dozens are supporting the family of a Jackson County woman killed after deputies say five dogs killed her Thursday.
A fundraiser on GoFundMe is underway to support the 24-year-old Emily Mae Colvin's funeral expenses following the deadly dog attack which injured another person.
Family members say Colvin was a "Christian who shared God's love with everyone she knew and those she didn't."
Colvin was married two years, and family members say her husband was unable to add her to his work insurance until 2018.
More than 50 people already donated more than $3,600 in less than 12 hours.
- Thousands raised for family of Jackson County woman killed by dogs
- Girl sells lemonade and raises thousands for migrant families
- Jackson County authorities searching for missing woman
- Two arrested in connection with fatal Jackson County dog attack
- Jackson County man killed in ultralight aircraft crash
- Woman rescued after falling into cave in Jackson County
- Woman shoots man after assault in Jackson County
- Pack of dogs kills Guntersville woman, seriously injures another
- Neighbors of woman killed by dogs react after bill passes
- Jackson Co. sheriff explains dog ordinances after deadly attack