(AP) Pink has reportedly been suffering from the flu, and it has affected her rehearsals as she prepares to sing the national anthem before Super Bowl LII tonight.
Citing sources, TMZ Sports reported Saturday that Pink "had a really tough time making it through her rehearsal Thursday night."
TMZ added the rehearsal "didn't go smoothly" and "everyone involved didn't feel good when it was over."
In an Instagram post Saturday, Pink wrote she is "trying to practice the flu away" and concluded the note with the hashtag "#ificansingimgonnakillit."
Pink isn't the only one involved with Sunday's title tilt who has been nursing flu-like symptoms.
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Nelson Agholor received an IV Saturday morning after he told the team's training staff he was "feeling sick and weak."
Eagles defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan, linebacker Mychal Kendricks and cornerback Ronald Darby were also feeling ill earlier in the week, per ESPN.com's Tim McManus.
Super Bowl 52 at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis is scheduled to get underway at 5:30 tonight.
Pink posted this Instagram message Saturday
- Super Bowl LII: Pink's National Anthem could be bugged by flu
- Super Bowl LII: Eagles win!
- Pink defends Super Bowl performance
- Super Bowl LII: Patriots and Eagles stand during National Anthem, President Trump revisits controversy
- Super Bowl LII weather forecast: Freaking freezing
- Super Bowl LII: Has the NFL peaked?
- Super Bowl LII is set with Patriots, Eagles
- For Tom Brady, Super Bowl LII has family roots
- Super Bowl LII tickets set to be the costliest ever
- If there are protests, NBC will show kneeling players during Super Bowl's National Anthem