The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency is working with local authorities on an abuse case at Red Bay School in Franklin County.
Authorities say details are limited because the investigation involves minors, but they do say the case involves "an individual who assisted at the Red Bay Elementary School."
The state was brought in to investigate at the request of the Red Bay Police Department.
State investigators say no children are currently in danger.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact the State Bureau of Investigation Russellville office at (256) 436-1344.
- State investigating abuse allegations at Red Bay School
- Red Bay School assistant charged with child sex crimes
- Red Bay man facing multiple rape, sodomy charges
- 'Disgusting': Community reacts to child sex charges against Red Bay School assistant
- Limestone County killer had history of alleged abuse
- Police need info after Red Bay man was killed riding bike
- House ethics panel opens Conyers investigation amid sexual harassment allegations
- Former sheriff's office investigator indicted for sexual abuse of child
- Single vehicle wreck investigated by state troopers
- Former Green Bay Packers player shot to death in Alabama