The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency is working with local authorities on an abuse case at Red Bay School in Franklin County.
Authorities say details are limited because the investigation involves minors, but they do say the case involves "an individual who assisted at the Red Bay Elementary School."
The state was brought in to investigate at the request of the Red Bay Police Department.
State investigators say no children are currently in danger.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact the State Bureau of Investigation Russellville office at (256) 436-1344.
- State investigating abuse allegations at Red Bay School
- Red Bay School assistant charged with child sex crimes
- Gowdy accuses DOJ of stonewalling investigation into alleged FBI abuses
- 'Disgusting': Community reacts to child sex charges against Red Bay School assistant
- WH gripped by tumult over abuse allegations
- Seal under investigation for alleged sexual battery
- Blaise Matuidi receives flood of support after alleged racist abuse
- GOP considers releasing intel behind memo alleging FISA abuses
- White House aide denies abuse allegations but resigns
- Rob Porter was a rising star before abuse allegations surfaced