Heading into tonight the skies will continue to thicken up with clouds. But if you want to do anything this evening, the weather will be dry but will be chilly. Temperatures through the evening will be in the 40s.
Sunday will start off dry but fairly cloudy at this point and it won't be until the afternoon when the front comes into play. There won't be much moisture in the ways of rain but some areas could see up to 0.10".
Monday will be even better with more sunshine and highs in the 60s. So once again, we will start off with cool mornings and mild afternoons.
Our next chance for rain won't come back into the Valley until later i the week.
Enjoy the Valley!
- Spotty showers possible late Sunday
- Clouds Build Wednesday With Spotty Showers
- Spotty Sprinkles Turn To Flurries This Evening
- Occasional Showers Through Sunday Morning
- Another round of showers and storms Sunday afternoon
- Scattered Showers, Staying Warm
- A Few Weekend Showers
- Showers & T'Storms Increasing
- Morning showers, developing storms
- Showers & Thunder Increasing Tuesday