Seven members of the same families are among the eight victims of a head-on car crash in Oregon, the Oregonian newspaper reported.
According to the accident report, the 48-year-old driver of an SUV veered across a highway and hit another SUV head-on. It then flipped over and caught on fire. Inside that SUV were 29 year-old Erika Boquet and her daughters, ages 11 and 8, as well as her 6-year-old son. The other people to die are 28-year-old Kyla Brown and her 10-year-old daughter and 2-year-old son. According to the Oregonian, the family was headed from Washington state to Las Vegas for a summer vacation.
State Troopers continue to investigate why the other driver crossed the center lane in the first place.
- Seven family members killed in head-on crash
- Friends will gather to honor crew members killed in Shoals Air Evac crash
- Family member reacts after triple homicide in Huntsville
- Guard member in Savannah plane crash was Madison resident
- Church members give back after deadly bus crash
- Athens man killed in crash
- Family grieves daughter killed by drunk driver
- Man killed in Colbert County crash
- Man killed in Wednesday night crash identified
- Teen killed in Shoals car crash