Locally heavy rain, gusty wind, and frequent lightning will all be possible with today's storms. A quick quarter inch or more of rain is possible within the downpours. Some locations even picked up over an inch with yesterday's storms, which is possible again today!
An increase in cloud cover should prevent temperatures from reaching the same values as previous days, so forecast highs are in the mid to upper 80s.
Through tonight, a few showers and storms linger initially with most diminishing by sunrise. Then on Thursday, we face another round of rain and storms.
Thereafter, the forecast becomes a bit redundant - scattered storms and highs in the 80s through the weekend and beginning of next week.
- Scattered storms pack heavy rain and gusty wind
- Areas of heavy rain and gusty winds for Sunday
- Heavy rain and gusty winds continue into tonight
- Gusty winds, heavy rain and strong to severe storms this afternoon and evening
- Heavy rain, gusty winds, and a cool down all expected for Tuesday
- Scattered Afternoon Storms
- Wind quiets, scattered showers continue
- Scattered storms, not as hot
- Damaging Storms & Heavy Rain Likely Saturday
- Heavy Rain & Flood Concerns