Some showers and storms are already begining to fire up across the Valley. This trend will continue through the rest of this evening.
The biggest impacts will be locally heavy rains and lightning. Remember if you can see lightning or hear thunder you can be struck. Lightning can strike up to 15 miles away from the parent storm.
More storms are on the way for Sunday afternoon with the same impacts. Even with cooler weather for next week we will still feel rather humid in the afternoon with some storms possible.
The days with the lowest chances for storms will be Wednesday through Saturday. Chances will be 20% or less.
- Scattered Showers And Storms To Last Through The Early Evening
- Scattered storms becoming the norm
- Neighbors prepare for possible scattered storms
- Thursday Will Be Hot With Scattered Showers & Thunder
- Tuesday Evening Storms, Then More Storms Wednesday
- Nature's fireworks possible on this Fourth with scattered storms
- Monday Evening Storms, Then Drier Tuesday
- Storms Likely Through This Evening, Storm Chances Continue Monday
- Summer Showers For Friday
- Evening Storms End, Then More Thunder For Tuesday