President Donald Trump appears to be attending the College Football Playoff National Championship between Alabama and Georgia in Atlanta Monday.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Trump is expected to attend the game along with First Lady Melania, Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff Nick Ayers and his wife Jamie.
The game is scheduled for 7 p.m. CST at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, and ESPN will carry the broadcast.
The report did not specify whether or not President Trump would take an active part in any of the pregame festivities.
- Report: President Donald Trump to attend Alabama-Georgia game Monday
- President Trump to join Alabama radio broadcast during championship game
- President Donald Trump responds to Korean summit
- Former Alabama officer arrested on Georgia charge
- President Donald Trump delivers State of the Union address
- Alabama beats Georgia 26-23 in OT for title
- Georgia teacher in custody after report of shots at school
- Alabama releases school report cards
- Same-sex couple cleared to attend Alabama prom
- Alabama father writes open letter to President Trump