This year was a record year for Barrels of Love in Decatur.
The food drive in Decatur and Morgan County Collected more than 106,000 items for local feeding programs.
Volunteers from all across Morgan County helped sort through the items.
The items will help stock food at the Salvation Army, CCC, and Backpack Feeding Programs for both Decatur City and Morgan County School Systems.
- Record year for Barrels of Love
- Barrels of Love food drive kicks off
- Whiskey Barrel Tax Exemption Passes
- Convicted felon charged with having short-barreled shotgun
- Scammers targeting people looking for love online
- Lawmakers promise to address open records laws
- Closed records take toll on taxpayers
- Gov. Kay Ivey dismisses health record issue
- Morard cards girls' tourney record 64
- I-Team: Public record request fight