Ready Section Road, located in Northern Madison County, will shut down from Loveless Road to Bolden Hughey Road for bridge repair.
The repairs begin Monday at 8:30 a.m. and are expected to take around six weeks.
Drivers are encouraged to find a different route during this time.
- Ready Section Road closing for six weeks
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Meridianville Bottom Road closed for three days
- Athens City closes road for construction
- Southbound Memorial Parkway closed at Redstone Road
- Road Closure
- Lawrence County Courthouse closed for remainder of the week
- Sewer improvements will cause a road closure this week
- Emergency repairs temporarily close Four Mile Post Road lane in Huntsville
- Roads closed, some evacuated for short time after gas leak in Athens