We'll see scattered showers and storms again this afternoon as well. Our chance of rain is 50%. Highs reach the upper 80s. An isolated storm is possible Saturday, but most locations stay dry and sunny.
Temperatures tomorrow will be a few degrees hotter that today given the sunshine. Highs hit the lower 90s. After a break from the storms - at least for the most part - on Saturday, scattered rain and storms will return Sunday. While rain chances fluctuate in the coming days, high persist in the lower 90s.
- Rain with a few breaks in between
- Rounds of rain & storms
- Rain Increasing Starting Thursday
- Organizers: Rain wont stop Whistlestop
- More Widespread Rain & Thunder Friday
- Increasing Rain Chance This Week
- Heavy Rain & Thunder Likely Friday
- Man arrested after breaking into storage facility
- Tax breaks can help with home renovations
- Google breaks ground on Alabama data center