Again this afternoon, pop up showers and storms develop across the Valley. Until then, it's partly cloudy and muggy. Severe storms aren't likely, but frequent lightning and locally heavy rain will accompany all storms.
By Friday, those afternoon storms increase in coverage, a trend that carries through into the beginning of next week. A cold front is approaching the area and it's slow moving. It will eventually pass by the middle of next week, but until then, expect fairly widespread showers and storms each day, especially during the afternoon.
- Pop-up storms and dangerous heat
- Dangerous heat, some strong storms
- A few storms, increasing heat
- Dangerous heat as temps hit the mid-90s
- Heat Index Near 105, Then More Storms For Thursday
- More Heat And Storms On The Way Sunday
- Heat Advisory Through Saturday
- Dangerous intersection receives new signs
- Tuesday Evening Storms, Then More Storms Wednesday
- Alabama lawmaker to introduce 'dangerous dog' legislation