The Lawrence County Sheriff's office arrested a woman for possession of a controlled substance.
According to the officials, agents observed a suspicious car on County Road 257. Agents saw the car making frequent stops at a very slow speed. After conducting a traffic stop, agents obtained consent to search the car. They found a wallet with two zip-lock bags containing methamphetamine.
Donia Willingham of Tuscumbia was arrested and charged with felony drug charges.
Sheriff Mitchell said Willingham denied knowledge and ownership of the meth. However, Willingham advised authorities the wallet belonged to her, but the Meth did not. Willingham was booked into the county jail on a $2,000 bond and later released.
- Arrest made after police find meth in woman's wallet
- Guntersville woman charged with meth trafficking
- Fort Payne woman facing meth charges
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- 5 arrested in Jackson County meth bust
- Decatur police charge man with meth trafficking
- Huntsville police ask for help finding missing woman
- Arrest made in Binford Drive murder
- Third arrest made in Binford Drive murder
- Florence shooting victims identified, no arrests made