Madison police said they have interviewed a person of interest in a Sunday evening shooting but have not made any arrests in the case.
The shooting happened just before 6 p.m. Sunday in the 300 block of Autumn Lane, which is near Madison Boulevard and off of Shelton Road.
A man who was shot was taken to Huntsville Hospital. Police did not disclose his condition.
Police said they did identify and interview a person of interest but hadn't filed any charges. Police said the incident was the result of a domestic incident but didn't provide any other details.
- Police: Madison shooting was domestic-related
- Madison County reserve deputy arrested on domestic violence charge
- Madison police arrest 18-year-old in quadruple shooting at hotel
- Madison Police Department hiring police officers
- Madison police arrest juvenile for school threat
- Madison police looking for runaway teen
- UPDATE: Man charged with shooting wife in domestic dispute
- Man arrested for Domestic Violence
- Suspect in custody after domestic violence report and police search
- Madison man turns 100