Decatur police say they are continuing to investigate a shooting which sent one to the hospital.
Officers say they responded to the shooting at 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Willows apartment complex on Beltline Road.
Police say they found a victim who suffered a gunshot wound to the arm. He was taken to Huntsville Hospital for treatment.
Police say an arrest is pending at this time as the investigation is ongoing.
- Police: 1 shot at Decatur apartment complex
- Deadly shooting at Decatur apartment complex
- 1-year-old child shot, killed in Tennessee apartment complex
- Huntsville apartment complex fire under investigation
- Man charged after Athens apartment complex shooting
- Apartment complex hires Huntsville police after overnight shooting
- Huntsville Police swarm apartment complex after New Year's Eve shooting
- Police: Woman stole vehicles from Muscle Shoals apartment complex
- Decatur police investigating shooting
- One victim dies after shooting at Huntsville apartment complex