The cold front that came through this morning brought some heavy rain and gusty winds. In its' wake it also brought in a bunch of cold air.
This cold air will last for the next several days as more fronts move through the Valley.
Christmas Eve still looks partly sunny with highs only in the 40s. If you in southern middle Tennessee you may see a sprinkle or two in the afternoon. Christmas Day looks more of the same with highs in the 40s but add in more sunshine.
- Plenty of cold leading into Christmas Eve and Day
- Plenty cold for Christmas Day!
- NORAD tracking Santa's movements on Christmas Eve
- Downtown Huntsville New Years Eve party prepares for cold weather
- New Year's Eve brings record cold for much of US
- Christmas Eve crash kills all 5 aboard twin engine plane
- Christmas Eve snow and ice expected across much of US
- Newborn baby and mother share Christmas Eve birthday
- 'Star Wars' galaxy leaves plenty of space to navigate
- Less Cold... But Still Cold