Huntsville Utilities crews are closing a lane of traffic to replace a utility pole Tuesday afternoon.
From 3-6 p.m. the outside northbound lane of Governors will be closed in front of the sceneic overlook to replace the pole.
Huntsville Utilities is asking drivers to avoid the area if possible. If avoiding it is not possible, drivers are asked to use caution because of workers in the area.
- Part of Governors Drive closing during rush hour
- A deadly single vehicle crash closes part of Highway 72 for more than an hour
- Police: man drunk on mouthwash passed out inside car during rush hour
- Car catches fire on Governors Drive
- Conway cautions against rushing to judgement of Roy Moore
- Athletes, entertainers rush to support bullied Tennessee boy
- Huntsville police close portions of Whitesburg Drive following wreck
- Drunk driving bill to close loophole nears final vote
- 18-wheeler crash closes southbound I-65 lanes for more than 7 hours
- Crestwood Medical Center resumes normal visiting hours