Huntsville Utilities crews are closing a lane of traffic to replace a utility pole Tuesday afternoon.
From 3-6 p.m. the outside northbound lane of Governors will be closed in front of the sceneic overlook to replace the pole.
Huntsville Utilities is asking drivers to avoid the area if possible. If avoiding it is not possible, drivers are asked to use caution because of workers in the area.
- Part of Governors Drive closing during rush hour
- Car overturned on Governors Drive
- A deadly single vehicle crash closes part of Highway 72 for more than an hour
- Police: man drunk on mouthwash passed out inside car during rush hour
- Car catches fire on Governors Drive
- Dead body discovered near homes on Governors Drive, Seminole Drive
- Dump truck crash snarls traffic on Governors Drive in Huntsville
- Huntsville police close portions of Whitesburg Drive following wreck
- Drunk driving bill to close loophole nears final vote
- Conway cautions against rushing to judgement of Roy Moore