Two Republican senators who initially backed Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore have rescinded their endorsements in response to allegations of sexual misconduct.
Sens. Mike Lee of Utah and Steven Daines of Montana have withdrawn their support.
GOP Sen. John McCain of Arizona, meanwhile, has said Moore should "immediately step aside" from the election on Dec. 12, and Bob Corker of Tennessee tweeted Saturday that he had never supported the controversial former judge.
- Out-of-state Senators withdraw support from Judge Roy Moore
- Roy Moore supporters sticking by their man
- Voters voice opinions after Judge Roy Moore speaks in Huntsville
- Judge Roy Moore in statistical tie with Doug Jones
- 5th District Republicans adopt resolution to support Roy Moore
- Alabama GOP announces continued support of Roy Moore amid allegations
- LIVE: Women speak in support of Roy Moore
- Trump offers full support for embattled Republican Roy Moore
- After big Senate loss, what's next for firebrand Roy Moore?