Photo Gallery 2 Images
Crews will begin getting the old Gate 9 entrance on Redstone Arsenal ready for demolition starting Friday night, which will change traffic patterns at the site.
Redstone Arsenal officials said the far right bypass lane at the old gate will close down Friday evening so work can begin. The bypass lane will be turned into three lanes bypassing the old gate structure. Those bypass lanes will open Nov. 9 at 10:30 a.m.
The traffic changes only affect inbound traffic, according to Arsenal officials.
The gate demolition is expected to be done by Dec. 10.
- Old Gate 9 demolition to impact Arsenal traffic
- Redstone Arsenal quiet on government shutdown impacts
- Traffic advisory for Redstone, Construction on Gate 9
- Who will replace Arsene Wenger as Arsenal manager?
- Arsene Wenger to leave Arsenal at end of the season
- Arsene Wenger se marchará del Arsenal a final de temporada
- Unai Emery succeeds Arsene Wenger as Arsenal manager
- Arsenal warns of loud explosion
- Read Rick Gates' plea document
- AMRDEC at Redstone Arsenal gets new director