With the 2018 President's Cup Championship in the rearview mirror, the journey to repeat as champions started for the Havoc by re-signing President's Cup Finals MPV Sy Nutkevitch and continued on Tuesday with the return of defenseman Nolan Kaiser.
“Having Nolan back with the Havoc for a fourth season is really important in our quest to repeat," Havoc head coach Glenn Detulleo said in a statement released by the team. "With the loss of Stu and Willy, Nolan will be looked upon to bring veteran leadership on the backend.”
In his previous three seasons in Huntsville, Kaiser played in 140 games, scoring 25 goals, with 57 assists. Throughout the playoffs, Kaiser played a key role in helping the Havoc hoist the cup for the second time in franchise history, scoring six points in the team's nine playoff games.
“It’s exciting to be returning to Huntsville for my fourth season with the Havoc," Kaiser said in a statement released by the team. "I can’t wait to get the season going and defend the President’s Cup.”
BREAKING: Defenseman Nolan Kaiser returns for his fourth season with the Havoc. Welcome back to the pack, Kais! #WeAreHSV
— Huntsville Havoc (@HuntsvilleHavoc) July 10, 2018
- Nolan Kaiser to return to Havoc
- Havoc return home with the hardware
- Havoc clinch playoff berth
- Havoc return to finals for first time since 2013
- Stefan to retire, return to Havoc as assistant coach
- Huntsville Havoc parade road closures
- Havoc force decisive game three vs. Macon
- Havoc ready for 'physical' series with Peoria
- Havoc assistant heading to Fayetteville's Marksmen
- Deep freeze wreaks havoc on pipes, equipment across Tennessee Valley