Nance Road will be closed Thursday, September 13 due to maintenance.
The County Commission District 4 crews will be replacing the cross drain. No homes are located near the drain, and the neighborhood by Southridge Drive will not be closed.
- Nance Road to be closed for maintenance
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Meridianville Bottom Road closed for three days
- Athens City closes road for construction
- Ready Section Road closing for six weeks
- Southbound Memorial Parkway closed at Redstone Road
- Road Closure
- Emergency repairs temporarily close Four Mile Post Road lane in Huntsville
- Roads closed, some evacuated for short time after gas leak in Athens
- Wednesday morning road conditions