Muscle Shoals police say a Cullman County woman broke into multiple cars at an apartment complex and even stole two of them.
Police arrested Danielle Lynn Blackwood and charged her with two counts of first-degree theft.
Investigators say the break-ins occurred over the weekend, and they have recovered most of the stolen items including the two vehicles reported stolen.
Police say Blackwood could face additional felony charges, as the case remains under investigation.
- Police: Woman stole vehicles from Muscle Shoals apartment complex
- Muscle Shoals TV Show Confirmed
- Muscle Shoals Education Foundation raises $90,000
- Muscle Shoals parents upset after teacher firing
- Tuscumbia man killed in Muscle Shoals wreck
- Police: 1 shot at Decatur apartment complex
- "Father of Muscle Shoals Music" Dead at 85
- Hundreds attend funeral for Muscle Shoals music pioneer Rick Hall
- A Muscle Shoals' parent seeks change with the school board
- Muscle Shoals gives up early lead to Hoover