Morgan County 911 says crews have reopened a major thoroughfare after a wreck which led to a fuel spill.
Authorities say they have cleaned a fuel spill on the eastbound lanes of Alabama Highway 20 near the Woodall Road intersection.
Portions of the road were closed for hours as cleanup crews worked to remove the fuel.
It is unknown if anyone was seriously injured in the wreck.
- Highway 20 reopened in Decatur after wreck, fuel spill
- Wreck causes traffic problems on Highway 20 in Decatur
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Overturned fuel truck shuts down Decatur intersection
- Toney road reopens after afternoon wreck
- Many concerned about safety after oil spill in Decatur
- Decatur man charged with causing 10-vehicle wreck
- Moulton woman killed in wreck near Decatur
- Decatur woman identified in deadly Monday wreck
- Pedestrian identified in deadly Decatur wreck