A missing teenager is back home.
Lawrence County Sheriff’s Deputies say Brandon Cagle, 17, returned to his home on County Road 200 in Danville around 6 Friday morning.
Brandon has autism and was last seen walking away from his home Thursday night. Deputies say Brandon told his mom when he returned home he had gotten lost on a nearby road and fell asleep in a ditch.
His family says he is alright, just a little scared.
- Missing teenager returns home after sheriff's deputies sent out a search team to look for him
- UPDATE: Missing teenager found safe
- Missing Moulton woman's search team speaks out
- GUILTY: Jury returns verdict in shooting death of Tennessee teenager
- Search underway for missing kayaker
- Search for missing man continues
- 2 Florida Sheriff's deputies shot and killed
- Officials suspend search for missing boaters
- Jackson County authorities searching for missing woman
- Bibb County authorities searching for missing teen