Editor's Note: This article has been modified to reflect the latest information.
IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - Fourteen-year-old Jacob Monroe has been found alive after disappearing late Tuesday night.
According to the Tishomingo County Sheriff's Department, Monroe was found in a barn Thursday morning. He has been treated and looked at by medical professionals and appears to be in good health.
This comes after a lengthy and detailed search by crews and volunteers from multiple counties.
Following his disappearance on Tuesday, December 5 from his home on County Road 992 in Iuka, search crews found a pair of his socks and his bicycle.
- Missing teen found alive in Tishomingo County barn
- Woman missing from car crash found alive
- All missing Marshall County teens located
- Bibb County authorities searching for missing teen
- Soccer team found alive after 9 days trapped in cave
- UPDATE: Missing Fayetteville woman found
- UPDATE: Missing teenager found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Florence woman found
- Missing teen found with soccer coach has 'emotional reunion' with family
- UPDATE: Missing girl near Birmingham found safe