A Huntsville tech company is once again on Military Times' list of the best military employers of 2017.
INTUITIVE Research and Technology ranks 7 in the publication's most recent list, which focuses on employee surveys for its methodology. INTUITIVE is the only Huntsville company on the list, but several Huntsville employers also rank high including Booz Allen Hamilton, Comcast and Lockheed Martin.
Military Times data shows 119 of INTUITIVE's 339 employees have had military experience, and it allocates one-third of its recruiting budget toward veterans.
Some of the metrics Military Times uses includes new military hires, military spouse policies and reservist pay.
- Military Times names Huntsville tech company as one of the 2017 'Best For Vets'
- Mazda, Toyota establish company for Huntsville facility
- Huntsville parents pleased with new bus company
- Huntsville company prepares to open in time for 'Small Business Saturday'
- Interim Superintendent named for Huntsville City Schools
- Huntsville Cyber Tech Magnet School holds first board meeting
- Company sues Huntsville City Schools over staffing contract
- Australian company selects Huntsville for US manufacturing plant
- Construction company hiring for Facebook Data Center in Huntsville
- Christie Finley named Superintendent of Huntsville City Schools