Huntsville Utilities Electric Operations is closing Meridianville Bottom Road from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. today, tomorrow, and Friday for pole replacement work.
Huntsville Utilities workers are putting a message board up at the Memorial Parkway intersection to alert drivers, but they are still encouraging drivers to avoid the area if possible.
Drivers who have to travel through the area are asked to be extremely cautious.
If you cannot avoid the area, Huntsville Utilities says you should be prepared for shifting traffic patterns and possible delays.
- Meridianville Bottom Road closed for three days
- Jeep overturns on Meridianville road
- New principal named for Meridianville Middle School
- Huntsville police charge man with murder in Meridianville man's death
- UPDATE: Pilot having landing gear issue lands safely at Meridianville airport
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Road Closure
- Emergency repairs temporarily close Four Mile Post Road lane in Huntsville
- Roads closed, some evacuated for short time after gas leak in Athens
- Wednesday morning road conditions