A Madison County grand jury indicted a Huntsville man this month for shooting a man during a robbery last March.
Keon Ronnell Jackson, 30, was indicted for capital murder, first-degree robbery and second-degree arson.
Jackson is accused of shooting Casey Moore in the face while trying to steal from him on March 8, 2017.
Huntsville police said Jackson called them and admitted shooting Moore. When they arrived at Jackson's home on East Tucker Street, police said the home was on fire and Moore's body was inside.
Jackson has a trial date set for April 30.
- Man indicted for 2017 murder, arson
- Man Indicted for DeKalb County Murder
- Man indicted on capital murder charges for 2016 Toney murders
- Man charged with murder, arson for Tennessee fires
- Woman indicted for 2017 wreck that killed passenger
- Former UNA football player indicted on murder charge
- 2017 Murders In The Tennessee Valley
- Alabama police charge homeless man in two arson fires
- UPDATE: Man facing arson charge for Decatur hotel explosion
- Man indicted after election sentenced to 6 months