Huntsville police arrested a man Saturday in connection with a Thursday shooting that sent a man to the hospital.
Eric Dewayne Jones, 23, was booked into the Madison County Jail Saturday afternoon on drug possession and attempted murder charges.
Jones is accused of shooting a person early Thursday afternoon on Dawson Terrace, just off Memorial Parkway and Highway 72. The victim's condition wasn't known.
Jones is being held in the Madison County Jail on $75,000 bond.
- Man charged with Thursday shooting in Huntsville
- Man charged with late-night shooting in Huntsville
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Huntsville man charged with strangling mother
- Man charged with murder in Huntsville
- Huntsville man charged with child porn possession
- One man injured in Huntsville shooting
- Man hospitalized in northwest Huntsville shooting
- Gadsden man charged with Thursday night murder
- Man charged in Albertville shooting