DeKalb County officials confirm, Noe Mateo has been arrested for the killing of a child on February 21, 2017. Authorities say Mateo was related to the victim and they lived in the same home at the time of the murder.
According to a news release, DeKalb County investigators traveled to Cobb County, Georgia after receiving a tip that Mateo was in their jurisdiction. The DeKalb County Grand Jury issued an indictment on the same day.
Mateo is currently in custody in Georgia and will be extradited back to DeKalb County, where he will be held without bond.
- Man Indicted for DeKalb County Murder
- Man indicted for 2017 murder, arson
- Man dies in DeKalb County wreck
- Man indicted on capital murder charges for 2016 Toney murders
- DeKalb man charged with murder after buried body found
- DeKalb County man charged with trespassing at school
- Men charged with DeKalb County burglary
- Snowfall closes schools in DeKalb, Marshall counties
- Victim identified in deadly DeKalb County wreck
- 32 arrested in DeKalb County drug crackdown