Most locations will remain dry under a partly cloudy sky. It's another hot afternoon as well, with highs in the lower 90s. As a result, heat index values will be close to 100. Wednesday will be similar, if not slightly hotter than today.
High pressure remains in control through the work week, so aside from that pesky pop up storm during the afternoon, most of us will get to enjoy a fairly dry and mostly sunny streak of days. Unfortunately, our pattern shifts just in time for the weekend and storms become scattered rather than isolated.
- Mainly dry and hot with a stray storm
- Hot, humid, and stormy
- Morgan County commissioners approved to take in Lawrence County stray animals
- Hot Week With Only Isolated Showers
- Hot With Only A Few Showers Wednesday
- Tuesday Evening Storms, Then More Storms Wednesday
- Decatur council approves grant for Dry Branch Creek trail
- Study: Some public pensions funds could run dry in downturn
- Roy Moore mural is a hot topic in the Shoals
- Woman finds naked intruder eating Cheetos in hot tub