Most locations will remain dry under a partly cloudy sky. It's another hot afternoon as well, with highs in the lower 90s. As a result, heat index values will be close to 100. Wednesday will be similar, if not slightly hotter than today.
High pressure remains in control through the work week, so aside from that pesky pop up storm during the afternoon, most of us will get to enjoy a fairly dry and mostly sunny streak of days. Unfortunately, our pattern shifts just in time for the weekend and storms become scattered rather than isolated.
- Mainly dry and hot with a stray storm
- Some sunshine, a stray shower
- A hot afternoon with strong storms possible
- Morgan County commissioners approved to take in Lawrence County stray animals
- Hot, humid, and stormy
- Sunny, hot, and hazy
- Unseasonably hot, yet again
- Wednesday Will Be Seasonably Warm & Mostly Dry
- Dry Through Wednesday, Then Rain Increases
- Dry But Feeling Close To 100 Monday