The Madison Police Department is seeking applicants for the position of police officer.
Applicants must possess a current certification as a peace officer with the Alabama Peace Officers Standards and Training Commission (APOSTC).
The Madison Police Department provides all duty and training uniforms, as well as department required equipment.
Officers receive regular in-service training and on-going training throughout the year, in addition to specialized training for those who qualify.
The City of Madison provides full time employees with Blue Cross-Blue Shield health insurance, State of Alabama Retirement, and options for deferred compensation.
For additional information contact Cpl. Chris Townsend at 256-774-4406
- Madison Police Department hiring police officers
- Madison Police Department to get body worn cameras
- Madison Police will add extra officers to patrol city roads
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Madison police arrest juvenile for school threat
- Madison police looking for runaway teen
- Police: Madison shooting was domestic-related
- Decatur Police Department hosting summer program
- Mobile police officer shot & killed
- Apartment complex hires Huntsville police after overnight shooting