About half a dozen people are being interviewed after a drug raid was conducted by the Madison County Sheriff's Office. They were responding to tips of drug activity in the home.
Deputies along with the county SWAT team made entry into the home in the 1800 block of Lydia Drive around 4:00 a.m.
Around 5:40 a.m., a man was brought out of the home in handcuffs and transported from the scene by a Huntsville Police unit. He reportedly had outstanding warrants.
Huntsville Police also lent a K-9 unit and other officers to help support the operation.
- Madison County Sheriff's Office conducts early morning drug operation
- Madison Co. Sheriff's office receives lifesaving technology
- Madison Co. Sheriff's Office seeking international accreditation
- 19 arrested in Lawrence County drug operation
- Madison County Schools searched by drug dogs
- Harvest road shut down by Madison Co. Sheriff's office
- Madison Co. Sheriff's Office constantly evaluates safety plan
- Madison County Tiger walk
- Sheriff's office: Madison County man used bitcoin to buy child porn
- Defendants ask judge to dismiss Madison County Sheriff's Office sex harassment lawsuits