An Elkmont man was killed when his SUV ran off a Limestone County road Saturday night, Alabama State Troopers said.
David Ralph Tucker, 19, was driving on Holt Road when his SUV ran off the road, hit a culvert and overturned. The wreck happened around 11:30 p.m. Saturday.
Troopers said Tucker was not wearing his seat belt. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Limestone County teenager killed in Saturday night crash
- Pedestrian killed in Limestone County
- Man seriously injured in Limestone County crash
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- Teenager injured in late night wreck
- Fiery Limestone County car crash sends 3 to hospital
- Man killed in Wednesday night crash identified
- Lack of funding impacting Limestone County bridges
- 1 dead in Limestone County wreck
- Victim in deadly Limestone County wreck identified