A teenager who was charged with attempted murder for a Monday evening shooting is now facing a murder charge.
The Limestone County Sheriff's Office says the victim in the Monday night shooting on Wellhouse Drive died Tuesday night. As a result, authorities said Kobe Keshon Peoples, 17, now faces a murder charge.
Peoples shot the 21-year-old victim after a fight at the home in the 16000 block of Wellhouse Road.
Peoples is currently being held in the Limestone County Jail without bond.
- Limestone County shooting victim dies; juvenile now charged with murder
- Police charge juvenile with murder following Huntsville teen's shooting death
- Victim in deadly Limestone County wreck identified
- Juvenile in custody after shooting
- Pedestrian killed in Limestone County
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- 'Stand Your Ground:' Jury find Limestone County man not guilty of murder in 2015 shooting
- Charges announced for Limestone County vehicle pursuit suspect, girlfriend
- Violent felon arrested in Limestone County on weapons, drug charges
- Limestone County deputies investigating shooting on Old Railroad Bed Road