Photo Gallery 1 Images
The trial continues for Bobbie Taylor. Taylor is on trial in Lawrence County for 15 misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty.
The jury has now been deliberating for almost an entire day on Thursday, Feb. 22.
The judge sent jurors back in for deliberation after jurors said, they were in a dead lock.
Jurors left Thursday without reaching a decision and will continue Friday at 9 a.m. .
Wednesday morning, closing arguments were held in the case. The jury was sent to deliberations at 11: 45 a.m., but then took a lunch break.
In 2015, Moulton Police searched Taylor's home, where she was running the Lawrence County Animal Shelter. Police found dozens of animals in what they called 'horrible' conditions.
Taylor was then charged with over a dozen counts of animal cruelty.
Officials told WAAY 31, they seized hundreds of cats and dogs from Taylor's property in 2015.
The ASPCA helped adopt the animals out.
- Lawrence County jury still deliberating Bobbie Taylor's fate
- Bobbie Taylor found guilty of animal cruelty
- Jury continues deliberations in Cortez Mitchell capital murder trial
- Shooting reported in Lawrence County
- Lawrence County man killed in wreck
- 19 arrested in Lawrence County drug operation
- Man's body found in Lawrence County, Tenn.
- Lawrence County Sheriff's chief of staff suspended
- Lawrence County authorities searching for jail escapee
- Lawrence County animal shelter construction coming along