Tennessee investigators say a Lauderdale County man is behind bars in Tennessee after he was indicted him for arson.
State fire investigators say Bradley Dale Balentine, 30, of Waterloo intentionally set a Savannah, Tennessee barn on fire on Oct 31.
The barn contained approximately 175 rolls of hay.
Balentine is currently being held in the Hardin County Jail awaiting an arraignment hearing.
- Lauderdale County man accused of setting fire to a Tennessee barn
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Cattle farmer saves accused Lauderdale man's cow
- Lauderdale County man arrested for sodomy
- Lauderdale County man charged with rape
- Storm damage in Lauderdale County
- Weather damage clean up in Lauderdale County
- Lauderdale County Sheriff's Office investigating shooting
- Lauderdale County woman fights off alleged groper
- Wreck in Lauderdale County kills 3 teens