Huntsville Internationial Airport is getting more options for travelers.
Frontier Airlines announced it will begin offering service to Denver and Orlando out of Huntsville in October.
The Denver-based airline offers low-cost fares and flies to more than 80 cities in the U.S., Mexico and Dominican Republic.
The new airline won't be the only one offering new flights this year. Silver Airways plans to start offering nonstop flights to Orlando in September. The airline previously planned for flights to start in May but pushed the date back.
- Frontier Airlines coming to Huntsville
- New airline announces daily flights from Huntsville to Orlando
- 3 new restaurants coming to downtown Huntsville
- Cybersecurity magnet school coming to Huntsville
- $13 million data center coming to Huntsville
- Dave & Buster's is coming to Huntsville
- Alabama State Games coming to Huntsville
- New housing coming to West Huntsville
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Huntsville releases transportation plan