Judge Roy Moore was in Huntsville Sunday night.
The GOP Senate candidate spoke at Huntsville Christian Academy. Moore was there for what organizers called a “U.S. Senate Forum with Judge Roy Moore and voters were able to ask questions.
Supporters, opponents, and even people undecided about Moore gathered at the event to hear him speak.
"We stand behind him," said Moore supporter George Barry, "The media's creating these opinions [about Moore] and that's the scary part."
Barry says he's been an avid Moore supporter for years.
Barry says he believes in Moore and his ability to lead in the U.S. Senate.
He doesn't buy the allegations.
"If this was actually true, it should've come out years ago, but it hasn't. So the question is why's it coming out now," Barry said.
Though, Barry said if he discovered the allegations were to be true he would be highly disappointed and would advise Moore to step down.
Don Daniel came to the event even though he's not a Moore supporter, Daniel says he's a Democrat.
He said he simply came to hear Moore speak candidly and has no opinion about Moore right now and doesn't know whether or not to believe the allegations.
"I wish I could tell when somebody was lying to me, but I don't know," Daniel said.
Media wasn't allowed inside the event. However, we learned some inside the event found it to be tightly controlled and felt their questions were cut short. Others said the event was perfect and all their questions were answered.
People inside also said Moore denied the allegations.
Even so, one man says he can't look past the possibility of them being true.
"Nothing that he says holds any water with me," said John Oakley.
- Voters voice opinions after Judge Roy Moore speaks in Huntsville
- GOP candidates speak to republican voters at a Huntsville meeting
- NFL fans speak their opinion on new national anthem rule
- Out-of-state Senators withdraw support from Judge Roy Moore
- Judge Roy Moore in statistical tie with Doug Jones
- WATCH: Roy Moore speaks at a church in Jackson
- WATCH: Roy Moore speaks at news conference in Birmingham
- LIVE: Women speak in support of Roy Moore
- Huntsville Mayor weighs in on Roy Moore sex allegations