Jackson County deputies say a Bryant man is behind bars after they found him with $125,000 worth of stolen items at his property.
An investigator was on County Road 489 in Bryant working a seperate case when he said he noticed several boats in a yard which matched the description of stolen items out of Hamilton County, Tennessee. Authorities later found an all-terrain vehicle which was reported stolen out of DeKalb County.
Deputies arrested Aaron Ray Taylor and charged him with three counts of possessing stolen property and four counts of obscuring a vehicle identification number.
Taylor remains in the Jackson County Jail on a $25,000 bond. Deputies say they are still investigating this case.
- Jackson County deputies arrest Bryant man after recovering $125K worth of stolen items
- Thousands of dollars worth of items stolen from Huntsville wedding venue
- Community helps East Limestone band replace stolen items
- Four arrested in Jackson County drug bust
- 5 arrested in Jackson County meth bust
- Jackson County deputies searching for suspect after stabbing
- Jackson County deputies search for suspect accused of stabbing man in the leg
- Jackson County deputies charge second person with murder in Tennessee man's death
- Deputies: Man found with checkbooks sticking out of coat arrested for trafficking stolen identities
- Amazon removes Nazi-themed items