Deborah Gibson claims Judge Roy Moore asked her out on dates nearly four decades ago. Then, Moore would have been in his early 30’s. Gibson was 17. She told the Washington Post that she dated Moore for two or three months.
Judge Moore has responded saying the charges are all politically-motivated.
Turns out, Gibson has worked inside the Democratic Party. She is a sign-language interpreter and owns a company called Signs of Excellence.
On her facebook page, Gibson posted photos of her interpreting Hillary Clinton’s words during a political rally.
Also on her facebook page, Gibson posted a pic of her and Vice President Joe Biden.
Gibson has also shared information on facebook promoting Democrat Doug Jones’ candidacy for US Senate.
WAAY 31 News has reached out to Gibson. We’ll let you know if and when she responds.
- Interpret this: one of Roy Moore's accusers has worked for Democrats
- Roy Moore files complaint against accusers
- Investigators: Roy Moore accuser's house fire not politically motivated
- Tech exec raises $160,000 for Roy Moore accuser
- Roy Moore seeking money for fight against female accuser
- Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman files defamation lawsuit against Moore, campaign
- Roy Moore supporters sticking by their man
- Roy Moore campaign communications director steps down
- Google removes 'misleading' anti-Roy Moore advertisement