There's a few days left until Huntsville's very own, Tiffany Clark wil compete in the 2018 Team USA trials in Las Vegas.
Clark was on the bowling team for Alabama A&M University. She then coached there as well. Clark and her Coach Bobby Brown have been training for this moment since August. She said it takes lots of stamina and endurance to be a successful bowler.
During the competition, she'll bowl six games each day from January 3rd to Janaury 7th.
"Blessed, grateful, and overjoyed. I've been working for this moment for months now. To just see it manifest and to make Team USA is a dream come true. I've been bowling since I was six, so for any bowler to make team USA is a dream come true," said Tiffany Clark.
Clark's goal is to bowl on the Professional Women's Tour and to be an ambassador for the sport. She also wants to start a bowling camp for the youth.
- Huntsville's native and bowler Tiffany Clark heads to Las Vegas to compete for Team USA
- North AL natives competing for playing time at Auburn
- Local cycling teams compete in national race
- USA Today releases 2017-18 ALL-USA Alabama Basketball Teams
- Police report for Las Vegas shooting
- Las Vegas Workers Agree To Strike
- Iowa native wins American Idol
- Sheriff: Las Vegas shooting gunman fired over 1,100 rounds
- Las Vegas police release bodycam footage from killer's hotel suite
- Shoals natives nominated for Grammy awards