Huntsville Police are working to determine who was behind a shooting that reportedly happened at the Overlook Apartments early Wednesday morning.
Investigators said a man showed up at Huntsville Hospital shortly before 2:30 a.m. with a gunshot wound and told police that the shooting happened about 40 minutes prior.
The man only suffered a minor injury.
No arrests have been made so far in the case. If you know anything about the shooting, you're asked to contact Huntsville Police.
- Huntsville Police investigating after overnight shooting victim turns up at Huntsville Hospital
- Huntsville firefighters investigating overnight house fire
- Huntsville police investigating shooting that hospitalized two people
- UPDATE: Huntsville police identify victim in overnight murder
- Police investigating shooting in north Huntsville
- Police investigating shooting in south Huntsville
- UPDATE: Huntsville shooting suspect turns himself in
- Apartment complex hires Huntsville police after overnight shooting
- Man hospitalized in northwest Huntsville shooting
- South Huntsville shooting leaves victim critically injured