Photo Gallery 3 Images
A Huntsville Police Officer was charged with murder on Friday.
According to court documents, William Darby was charged with the murder of Jeffery Louis Parker.
The murder charge stems from an incident that happened back in April.
Officer Darby's indictment was announced by Madison County District Attorney Robert Broussard after the case was brought before a grand jury this week.
William Darby was booked on Friday, August 3rd and released the same day on a $20,000 bond. The Huntsville Police Department told us Darby is still employed with the department. He is on paid administrative leave until the criminal case against him is complete.
- Huntsville Police Officer charged with murder
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Huntsville police charge man with murder in Meridianville man's death
- Police charge juvenile with murder following Huntsville teen's shooting death
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Man charged with murder in Huntsville
- Huntsville police warn of scammers impersonating officers
- Huntsville police officers cleared in deadly shooting
- Huntsville police officers receiving crisis intervention training
- Officers graduate from Huntsville Police Academy