Huntsville police arrested a man Tuesday evening for sexually abusing a child.
Benjamin Scott Pigg, 42, was booked into the Madison County Jail around 5 p.m. Wednesday, according to jail records. He is charged with sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12.
A Huntsville Police Department spokesman said Pigg was arrested as the result of a complaint made to the victim's school in October. Pigg knew the victim, the spokesman said.
Pigg's bond was set at $25,000.
- Huntsville police charge man with sexual abuse of a child
- Athens man charged with sexually abusing child
- Man charged with attempted rape, sexual abuse of child
- Huntsville man charged with child porn possession
- Decatur man charged with child abuse
- Florence man charged with child abuse
- Albertville couple charged with abusing small child
- Two men charged with child sex abuse
- Lawrence County man charged with sexually abusing girls
- Boaz man facing child porn, sex abuse charges