Throughout the next several days there's one word that comes to mind: "consistent." Each and every afternoon we'll have a chance for a few storms with nothing widespread expected.
Still, all storms will pack downpours and dangerous lightning, in addition to wind gusting to 35 mph.
The temperatures will be pretty repetitive, too. Aside from today, highs hit the lower 90s every afternoon all the way through next weekend. Overall, this is a pretty run of the mill summertime forecast in the Tennessee Valley.
- Hit & miss storms make for a typical summertime forecast
- Disaster relief approved for multiple counties hit by April storm
- Big quake hits northern Japan, leaving 9 dead, 30 missing
- Tuesday Evening Storms, Then More Storms Wednesday
- Bullets hit Birmingham's Topgolf
- Card cloning hits Decatur
- Rounds of rain & storms
- Authorities locate missing child
- Update: Friday Night Storms Ending, More Storms Saturday
- Storms Likely Through This Evening, Storm Chances Continue Monday