Good morning Tennessee Valley! Have your umbrella ready to go this morning, as a cold front will work its way into the Valley during the day today. The heaviest rainfall will occur from now until Noon, then I expect showers to slowly diminish, and many locations will be done by dinnertime with the rainfall. Up to 1 inch of rainfall is possible for many locations. Watch out for slick roadways and poor visibility from the heavy rainfall. Since this is a cold front, expect temperatures to fall rapidly throughout the day today. We'll start off in the lower 60's and cool down into the 30's tonight.
We remain cold throughout the entire workweek with highs in the lower 50's and overnight lows in the 30's. Another blast of cool air will work its way into the Valley on Friday. This could drop our temperatures into the 30's on Friday, with the wind chill in the 20's! In terms of precipitation for the end of the workweek, as of right now, it looks like drier air might win out and provide little to no precipitation for Friday and Saturday. We'll continue to monitor this incoming storm system as we get closer to the end of the workweek.
- Heavy rain, gusty winds, and a cool down all expected for Tuesday
- Areas of heavy rain and gusty winds for Sunday
- Heavy rain and gusty winds continue into tonight
- Scattered storms pack heavy rain and gusty wind
- Gusty winds, heavy rain and strong to severe storms this afternoon and evening
- Widespread Heavy Rain Likely Tuesday
- Wind and Rain Tuesday then bitter cold
- Heavy Rain & Flood Concerns
- Heavy rain and wind moves in Saturday Night
- Gusty winds, low humidity tax tired California firefighters