Huntsville Police Officer, William Darby was charged with Murder of Friday.
According to authorities, Darby is still considered an officer.
He has been with the department for two years.
Officials said, Darby's badge, gun, and police credentials were taken.
He was placed on admin duties after the shooting on April 3rd.
Darby was put on paid admin leave Friday, after being charged with Murder.
- HPD Officer charged with murder still considered an officer
- HPD officer charged with DUI
- HPD officer involved in wreck
- Man killed by HPD Officer's bullet
- HPD Officers cleared by board in May
- Huntsville Police Officer charged with murder
- Report: HPD officer arrested for DUI vomited after wreck, had liquor in car
- HPD officer who died after wreck had another one less than an hour before
- The last time a HPD Officer sentenced for killing someone was in 1995
- Attorneys explain how police officers get charged for murder